This year's event will be different — and one of a kind! Take a look to know more about what to expect from this edition of TEDxCalgaryWomen, "Yes, and..." style!
When and Where?
October 18th, 2023 - from 6:30pm to 8:30pm*
@The Ampersand | 140 - 4 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 3N3
*Doors open at 6:00, with programming running from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT!
THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR PARTICIPANTS...
What to expect?
Our 2023 TEDxCalgaryWomen edition will be shorter: only 2 hours long!
- This will be a much smaller, intimate event — and tickets will be (very) limited!
- Unlike our usual talk experiences, we will host a salon event format, welcoming brilliant female leaders from different industries in Calgary, to kick-off a deep salon conversation.
- And, it doesn't stop there! You can expect different activities and lots of great, meaningful connections throughout the event.
- Light refreshments will be provided
"Who is TEDxCalgary Women for?" you might be wondering... And the answer is: we will open the stage to inspiring women from our community in Calgary, but the event is for EVERYONE!
- Believes in the power of ideas worth spreading
- Wishes to engage in deep conversations and meaningful connections
- Believes in the power of collective action
- Believes in people's impact into creating a better society
Join the TEDxCalgaryWomen team and other fascinating Calgarians on this to amplify and accelerate ideas that build a better, more equitable future for all.Read more...
- The Ampersand | 140 - 4 Avenue SW